I was born and raised in Madrid (Spain). I have lived in the United States for 14 years: San Francisco, California, Ohio, New York and Connecticut. I have lived in Italy for 18 years: Milan, Turin, Lago di Garda and Verona. I recently moved back to Madrid.
Having to move so often has allowed me to see different parts of the world, different ways of living and see myself in different situations.
I graduated from the University of Madrid in Psychology. It was not until graduating from my Masters in Human Resources Management that I realized I wanted to become an artist.
I was awarded a Merit Scholarship at the Cleveland Institute of Art and decided to go back to school. In Connecticut I studied with artist Constance Kiermaier.
In 2003 I became a member of the Silvermine Guild of Artists in Connecticut (www.silvermineart.org).
* Premio Nocivelli. Brescia. Italy. 2012
* Merit Scholarship. Cleveland Institute of Art. Cleveland, Ohio. 1996 and 1997.
* Doris Mora Memorial Award. National Arts Club. New York City. 1996
* Atelier Aperto. "Artista-In Formato". "Bestiario". December 2017.
* ARTHOUSE1 London. "Draw/Bridge". August 2017.
*Museo Miniscalchi-Erizzo, Verona. "Espressione Cignarolli". June 2017.
* Museo Miniscalchi-Erizzo, Verona. "Carta Canta". June 2017.
*“Metropolis”, International 303 Artist book project. Centro Internazionale della Grafica, Venice. 2014-2015.
* Galleria Privata. One woman show. San Pietro in Cariano, Verona. 2012.
* Silvermine Guild Gallery. New Canaan, Connecticut. New members show. 2002.
* Wesport Nature Center. Wesport, Connecticut. “Concepts 2001”. 2001.
* Darien library. One woman show. Darien, Connecticut.2001
* Darien Art Center. 42nd Annual Exhibit. Darien. Connecticut. 2000.
* Silvermine Guild Gallery. New Canaan, Connecticut. 2000.
* New Canaan Society for the Arts. Spectrum 2000. New Canaan, Connecticut. 2000.
* National Arts Club. Annual exhibition. New York City. 1996.