I was born and raised in Madrid (Spain). I have lived in the United States for 14 years: San Francisco, California, Ohio, New York and Connecticut. I have been living in Italy for 14 years now: Milan, Turin and Lago di Garda, Verona.
Having to move so often has allowed me to see different parts of the world, different ways of living and see myself in different situations.
I graduated from the University of Madrid in Psychology. It was not until graduating from my Masters in Human Resources Management that I realized I wanted to become an artist.
I was awarded a Merit Scholarship at the Cleveland Institute of Art and decided to go back to school. In Connecticut I studied with Constance Kiermaier.
In 2003 I became a member of the Silvermine Guild of Artists in Connecticut (www.silvermineart.org).
* Premio Nocivelli. Brescia. Italy. 2012
* Merit Scholarship. Cleveland Institute of Art. Cleveland, Ohio. 1996 and 1997.
* Doris Mora Memorial Award. National Arts Club. New York City. 1996
* Atelier Aperto. "Artista-In Formato". "Bestiario". December 2017.
* ARTHOUSE1 London. "Draw/Bridge". August 2017.
*Museo Miniscalchi-Erizzo, Verona. "Espressione Cignarolli". June 2017.
* Museo Miniscalchi-Erizzo, Verona. "Carta Canta". June 2017.
*“Metropolis”, International 303 Artist book project. Centro Internazionale della Grafica, Venice. 2014-2015.
* Galleria Privata. One woman show. San Pietro in Cariano, Verona. 2012.
* Silvermine Guild Gallery. New Canaan, Connecticut. New members show. 2002.
* Wesport Nature Center. Wesport, Connecticut. “Concepts 2001”. 2001.
* Darien library. One woman show. Darien, Connecticut.2001
* Darien Art Center. 42nd Annual Exhibit. Darien. Connecticut. 2000.
* Silvermine Guild Gallery. New Canaan, Connecticut. 2000.
* New Canaan Society for the Arts. Spectrum 2000. New Canaan, Connecticut. 2000.
* National Arts Club. Annual exhibition. New York City. 1996.